Marsala dello Sbarco
Category: Marsala Wines
- Grapes: Catarratto, Grillo and Inzolia
- Area of production: west Sicily, in the area provided by the sicilian disciplinary for the production of the Marsala wine, Law 851 dated 28/11/1984
- Vintage time: half of september
- Pressing: soft pressing
- Fermentation and preparation: slow fermentation, with controlled temperature. Once acquired the ideal sugar content, we add wine alcohol in order to stop the fermentation and obtain the alcoholic content of 18% vol.
- Aging: Two years in oak barrel
- Alcohol: 18% vol.
- Sugar: 12%
- Color: Amber
- Perfume: Intenso
- Taste: Sweet
Serving temperature: room temperature or well chilled
How lo use: Dessert wine, it goes well with dry pastries.
Packaging: 750 ml bottle