Marsala Garibaldi Dolce
Category: Marsala Wines
- Grapes: Catarratto, Grillo and Inzolia
- Area of production: west Sicily, in the area provided by the sicilian disciplinary for the production of the Marsala wines, Law 851 dated 28/11/1984
- Vintage time: half of september
- Ground: sicilian red lands
- Fermentation and preparation: slow fermentation, with controlled temperature. Once acquired the ideal sugar content, we add wine alcohol in order to stop the fermentation and obtain the alcoholic content of 18% vol.
- Aging: over two years in oak cask
- Alcohol: 18% vol.
- Sugar: 10%
- Color: amber
- Perfume: intense
- Taste: sweet
Serving temperature: room temperature
How to use: superb dessert wine to be enjoyed with sicilian pastries.
Packaging: 750 ml bottle