Marsala Vergine Soleras Oro
Category: Marsala Wines
- Grapes: Catarratto and Grillo
- Area of production: west Sicily, in the area provided by the sicilian disciplinary for the production of the Marsala wine, Law 851 dated 28/11/1984
- Vintage time: half of september
- Pressing: soft pressing
- Fermentation and preparation: slow fermentation, with controlled temperature. Once acquired the ideal sugar content, we add wine alcohol in order to stop the fermentation and obtain the alcoholic content of 19% vol.
- Aging: over ten years in oak cask
- Alcohol: 19% vol.
- Sugar: traces
- Color: pallid amber with a gradation of old gold
- Perfume: warm and full
- Taste: rich and wrapping
Serving temperature: room temperature or well chilled
How lo use: first-class meditation wine. It gets well with aged cheese
Packaging: 750 ml bottle